Sunday, December 6, 2009

Light What Type Of Lighting Should I Get For Taking Photos In A Room With No Natural Light, Such As A Basement?

What type of lighting should I get for taking photos in a room with no natural light, such as a basement? - light

I'm done with my basement and will be designing an area with backdrops, etc. so I can pictures of my son. I have a decent camera for a compact camera (Canon A630) ... and hope to start taking some portrait shots of my 1 years. From the basement has little or no natural light, I wonder what kind of lighting should I install to get high-quality photos. Is it necessary to focus particularly in the light in the direction of photography, or can this type of lighting in the area ended with a certain new kind of light to invest? I do not know much about the different types of photography lighting available, but I can use some of the advanced aircraft. I'm definitely still an amateur photographer, but hopefully better. Advice and tips would be very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment