Sunday, December 13, 2009

Two World Faq Why Are Atheists And Christians So Hostile? What Do You Think Of My Idea?

Why are Atheists and Christians so hostile? What do you think of my idea? - two world faq

YouTube, MySpace, Yahoo! A, and many other places to host debates between the two groups, and almost always unpleasant arguments in the case.

I understand that both groups are threatened, watch a "different world" and the history, we know that a fundamental change in society's violent resistance to the closed mind satisfied and accepted as the truth comes to light.

Should not achieve the goal of both groups to a consensus, which is a reasonable explanation? Points of view and the two groups should not be respected by others, especially because there is no real evidence on both sides, as the concepts and manipulative, monologues be exhaustive?

So, what I do is a discussion place where the membership is necessary to respect, courtesy and cooperation. I will do this by forcing members, which allows a short paragraph explaining why you will not regret writing seeking membership. Once lost, can not be restored. The website also offers resources, FAQs and other things for members and nonmembers.

I am not a Christian or an atheist, ATH, but this is more an agnostic. I think it makes me a little bit neutral here. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment