Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Exercise Bulimia More Condition_symptoms Is It Bulimia If You Just Exercise A Ridiculous Amount After Eating Instead Of Throwing Up?

Is it bulimia if you just exercise a ridiculous amount after eating instead of throwing up? - exercise bulimia more condition_symptoms

Long story short, I am) a great guy and I lost about 30 kg (65 pounds) in recent months to walk and exercise (3 or 4 hours walking per day and weight of guilt every time I eat something substantial. Is bulimia and I'm so stupid? If I eat what I feel I'm deceiving myself trying to lose weight and burn calories with exercise.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, a kind of bulimia
    Worse, if you do not change it now (you can end up binge eating and working conditions so dramatic and was) really sick
    I try to eat little and often, because it helps the metabolism, and employ only to burn calories at the smallest things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise bulimia is something real and documented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It bulimia, but there is a preoccupation with food and weight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bulimia is when you vomit after eating .. Do not worry, you're not bulimic. Barely conscious of itself.

    ReplyDelete