Thursday, November 12, 2009

Seborrheic Dermatitis. More Condition_symptoms What Are Good Treatments For Seborrheic Dermatitis Of The Face?

What are good treatments for seborrheic dermatitis of the face? - seborrheic dermatitis. more condition_symptoms

Seborrheic dermatitis (SD) causes scaling of the scalp and cause inflammation, red spots on the dry, scaly skin on the face. I tried topical steroids on the face, but has made my condition worse. Are there other treatments for sustainable development in the face? SD is allegedly by an overreaction of the body of yeast, which usually causes the skin. This overreaction causes inflammation and dryness. It is unclear why some SD people, but not in others. I use the Head & Shoulders shampoos for my scalp, but do not know what I use on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment