Friday, November 6, 2009

Welcome Address For Churches The Bible Is Infaliable? How To Address Issue With Preacher?

The Bible is Infaliable? How to address issue with preacher? - welcome address for churches

My husband and I just moved and are looking for a local non-denominational church to join. We feel very welcome here and want to join. Before he signed with us, a document that we agree with the basic beliefs of the church.

We are really struggling with their beliefs (like most churches), that every word of the Bible is divine and absolute truth.

There are contradictions in the Bible) (also in the New Testament, and I am sure that there are rules to the Christians in the New Testament that are no longer administered followed.

Let's talk, the pastor of the church about our problems ... We believe that the message of God and Jesus are real, but that man is a sinner and if God is inspired, as adopted by the hand of man, the Bible does not infalliable.

I would appreciate any constructive point, and write examples that we can use to explain our reasons for the preacher, before deciding whether to join.

1 comment:

  1. There is some flexibility between what evangelical Christians believe when they say "the infallibility of the Bible" or "infallibility". If you send me your e-mail address, I'm going with an investment of an article in response that I read recently, my students, the scales on different terms and concepts in the current debate among evangelical Christians, the light used to.

    ReplyDelete