Tuesday, January 26, 2010

1394 To Rca Connecdtions Want To Download Camcorder To Pc?

Want to download camcorder to pc? - 1394 to rca connecdtions

I have a JVC GR-AX910U (circa 1996). RCA A / V output is white and yellow. Besides the production JLIP. The manual says that JLIP is eligible for the use of computers. Can I run a cable A / V "with the mini-jack and 3 RCA plugs" to download to your PC? I have an Acer E-380, Win Vista Home Premium, USB 2.0 hub. TEK came true in 1394 and set hard drive that can be the optical digital output, and includes online How to RCA in 1394? I also have S-Video on my TV and VCR. Have no USB out. Please help. Superior AADD (disorder) is harmful!

2 comments:

  1. Get a TV tuner. Some new equipment is already installed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see the information you find here: --

    http://www.simplydv.co.uk/Reviews/av_dig ...

    ..

    ReplyDelete