Saturday, January 9, 2010

C G Mortgages Ex G/friend Calls Him At Work?

Ex g/friend calls him at work? - c g mortgages

Call my ex-boyfriend, her work and talk. They have been as ar / ship 15-20years ago. It does not pay the mortgage, c / card 6months, took the money and left. He had to sign bankruptcy, lives with his mother and is in its own business for 4 years. He and I have moved before 1 years, and I knew that she's friends ... and realized that my ex-husband and I are still friends. My ex-husband called the number on the house and even jokes with my friend B /. This girl - I never met her, talked to him, nothing.

My b / friend says it feels uncomfortable, and to an even more in love with him, like many other r / ship over the years. (He insists that's not it at all!)

(My ex-husband and I have 2kids, we were in contact and residence)
What is fever? 2 weeks brought home that the hospital .... and apparently saw only a 5k. I want to know more. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment