Friday, January 29, 2010

How Long For Gastritis To Go Away How Long May It Take For Gastritis To Go Away?

How long may it take for gastritis to go away? - how long for gastritis to go away

Hello
I'm 25 and I have gastritis. This is not funny! First, I want to tell you they can not be on me what so ever. Since I was 18, I drank too much alcohol, smoking cigarettes and eating badly. All this had never been physically harassed, and then I started smoking marijuana 2 months before my symptoms started. I was scared, all the problems of my life. My first symptoms began in December when I started pain in the chest. It lasted until in June this time I had numerious tests by heart disease, because I was convinced it was possible the heart. Each test is standardized. At the time, later in March, the predistone Docters put me because they thought that the inflammation may have been in my sternum. He has nothing at all. I also took a large quantity of aspirin, because I thought I had strained a muscle. I was also drinking a lot of bad and stop eating, but not in January, and marijauna. Finally, in late June, my stomach started with a burning sensation. I told my doctor and beforeI described Protonix 40 mg twice daily. I took it for a week without a break. Then I did an endoscopy and was actually in gastritis. It took a biopsy and found no bacteria H. pylori. Are blood tests to check for my blood counts and levels of vitamin B12. All were very good. So, now it's almost September, I was on Nexium 40 mg twice daily over three weeks and a half now. I hear drinking up to two months and I have changed my diet. My symptoms are not so bad, but certainly still there. After everything I said would really know if they took my life, it will never disappear, Sioux how long it takes, and will be a health problem of long life.

What has frustrated a long time, Im really just. Any incentive would be very grateful. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. My experience is that after stopping the drug my first attack of gastritis, certain foods and situations again. I'll be fine for a month, then I'm from the "diet", and - boom - the pain was (albeit briefly) again. Common triggers of people in our situation, pepper, ginger, cinnamon and other spices, citrus fruits, chocolate and alcohol. Some doctors say that stress is a factor, but for me the black pepper and ginger.

    The good news is that it do not work more than one drug on the market for gastritis and Nexium for you, perhaps others.

    You probably already know, but if you're in a situation where for some reason you can not remember their usual medication (should not with proton-pump inhibitors, antacids Mix), antacids Maalox Tumma same type work in a pinch . And plain yogurt can be a godsend.

    Finally, if you are awakening from pain associated with gastritis combined night eating, stop, at 7:30 Clock (no cheating). You also see a largetion almost immediately.

    Good luck. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete