Sunday, January 24, 2010

Photography Backpack Backpacks For Film & Photography?

Backpacks for Film & Photography? - photography backpack

I am soo tired to carry around 3 different types of bags when I skate, my friends help me carry things, and we all have our license, but none of us has a car, hahah.
sooo I need help finding a backpack.
should be adaptable:
1. Apple Macbook Pro
2. Panasonic GS-120.
2A. Ribbons for GS.
2B. Fisheye of GS.
3. Nikon D40.
3A. 18-55mm and 55-200mm lens for D40.
3B. Fisheye for D40.
4. Rooms or compartments added to allow you to upload and extra batteries for the devices (because we finished climbing aftger mac immediately instead of waiting to return home)

So, if you think you can help me and find the perfect backpack for me: D
It goes without saying thank you for your help and time.

2 comments:

  1. You can also use the range of Lowepro - http://products.lowepro.com/catalog/Back ...
    We hope you find something suitable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crumpler have a large backpack
    not like backpacks photo and you can get in a bright red! I love them.
    www.crumplerbags.com
    The U.S. site has gone wrong. Several countries have you), various kinds of bags (Internet Crumpler Auzzie and German can be found on other sites

    ReplyDelete