Thursday, February 18, 2010

Brown Cm 2 Weeks Before Period What Is Up With My Body?? I Need Some Advice. Please?

What is up with my body?? I need some advice. Please? - brown cm 2 weeks before period

Ok as of today I have 1 week to 6 days before my time, although 2 weeks to try to exact.lol. In any case, I'm bloating, heartburn, back pain, emotionally, my breasts feel much fuller, and I had a dull pain in her right breast. You feel a little tingling sensation, cramps Dlight, was my face, broken something in this sense. Although I never been pregnant, I think that is how it feels because I am sure that something has changed.
In September, I had a time, but only for a 1 / 2 days, a week before that deadline, I cm brown, very light, but what happens, and only 1 time. In October, I have a pretty normal time, but was only 3 days and several 4-5. After this time, I made some small mistakes, but notso bad. Very mild. My symptoms are now much less of it, unless I am not very hungry when I ate today morning, I was throwing up for breakfast again the idea of a material fat cookie sauage I wanted to gag.
I forgot to mention, if I intercorse I had 2 drops of very light blood on toilet paper. This is the second time that always happens to mee. I went to the doctor during the last 4-6 months, has returned, so do not think that I will go to the emergency room or something. I just need some advice, especially if it happens to you when you were pregnant, or anything else for that purpose. Many of my symptoms are symptoms of pregnancy, from what I read. He does not want to take only. I just want some advice, opinions and experiencesPlease zen too, until you can see a doctor for a blood tst preserved.
I have 2 negative test in 2 1 / 2 weeks.

~ ~ ~ ~ BABYDUST

No comments:

Post a Comment