Friday, February 5, 2010

Magic Folders Site:blogspot.com Rapidshare Why Did All My Limewire And Winamp Music Even Music Saved In Computer Folders Disappear?can I Get It Back?

Why did all my limewire and winamp music even music saved in computer folders disappear?can i get it back? - magic folders site:blogspot.com rapidshare

Lol.Any, more than 300 titles of documents in folders, Winamp, Windows Media Player and limewire.Like magic all stored away, in my work folders.I searched the trash, but none is ridiculous either.This back?

5 comments:

  1. Welllll ....

    Have you conducted a search of his computer to make sure there is nowhere else?

    If so, are everywhere, and you can do a system back in the day to know you they were there.

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to LimeWire and Winamp and see in their libraries. if theyre not there, you can not go if you have an option on your computer to install everything again a few days ago. almost like a system restore, but only a few days back, not the first time that I bought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably not.

    I think it's bad karma to download illegally. Next time, try to Shareaza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luisa and Anton the GloveFebruary 6, 2010 at 5:43 AM

    Probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LimeWire viruses to your computer sucks, plus the illegal

    ReplyDelete