Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Burton Stolen Snowboard Serial Number Where Is The Serial Number On My Shaun White Burton Snowboard?

Where is the serial number on my Shaun White Burton Snowboard? - burton stolen snowboard serial number

I bought in recent years, the series of AKA White Burton Snowboard Shaun White. I try to register a report on these things snowboarding, if stolen. However, I can not find the serial number. My old board is equipped with a serial number between the union, the assembly is on the edge of the plate. I checked and I checked the whole board, but I can not find him. Is the correct serial number in the mounting holes? I do not remove links if necessary. The label contains the serial number, but I just want to know where the serial number is on the board itself.

1 comment:

  1. I have a youth version of the same and my room is on the right edge of the Little White Burn.

    ReplyDelete